Saturday, May 2, 2009

My brain sex is male (???)



(50% male)
my personal brain score

what's yours? Take this test @
here
The results are based on the angles, spot the difference, 3D shapes and words tasks.

Part 1: Angles
My score: 18 out of 20
Average score for men: 15.1 out of 20
Average score for women: 13.3 out of 20

Part 2: Spot the difference
My score: 36%
Average score for men: 39%
Average score for women: 46%
Hands
My left thumb was on top when I clasped my hands together. This suggests the right half of my brain is dominant.

Part 3: Emotions and Systems
This task looked at whether I prefer to empathise or systemise.

Empathising
My empathy score is: 6 out of 20
Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
Average score for women:10.6 out of 20

Systemising
Your systemising score is: 12 out of 20
Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20
My score: 7 out of 10
Average score for men: 6.6 out of 10
Average score for women: 6.6 out of 10

Part 4: Fingers
I've been asked to measure my ring and index fingers.
My ratios came to:
Right Hand: 0.93
Left Hand: 0.95
Average ratio for men:0.982
Average ratio for women:0.991

Part 5: Faces
This task looked at how I rate the attractiveness of a series of faces. The images I looked at were digitally altered to create slight differences in masculinity.
My choices suggest I prefer more feminine faces.

Part 6: 3D shapes
This task tested my ability to mentally rotate 3D shapes.
My score: 8 out of 12
Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12
Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12

words
This task looked at my verbal fluency.
My score: I associated 0 word(s) with grey
and I named 6 word(s) that mean happy.
Average score for men: 11.4 words
totalAverage score for women: 12.4 words total

Ultimatum
This task asked me how I would divide money.
If I had to split £50 with someone, I would demand £25.
So far on the Sex ID test, men have demanded 51.6% (£25.80) of the pot and women have demanded 51.0% (£25.50), on average.

Explanations are given. hmm... so take this test to get the explanations =)
Performance may be affected by many factors in addition to gender, like age and intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment