Sunday, May 31, 2009

my today lesson

This evening I read some stories from Sis.Zabrina’s book, Life Is An Open Secret (the green one)...

I feel like want to share with you all the stories here but it is better for you to read them and feel the impacts from the stories… the stories give me a lot of good messages … like, “The Story of a Typical Working Man”, tell me to be in group, not to be individualistic… yes, it hits me, sometimes I feel like prefer to work alone… but this story really make me pondering, group is far more better…… even our Prophet saw had reminded us of the importance of working together in this hadith:
Justify Full
“Faithful believers are to each other as the bricks of a wall, supporting and reinforcing each other.” So saying, the Prophet Muhammad clasped his hands by interlocking his fingers” (Al-Bukhari)..

While “the story of the Housewife and a Package of Sugar” tell me to wake up early in the morning… During that time, our mind and body is in very fresh good condition and the feelings are unique...Do you know, our Prophet saw had made this prayer to his people (ummah)..

About 1427 years ago, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) made this du’aa’ for us:

Sakhr al-Ghamidi narrated that the Prophet (saw) said: “O, Allah, bless my people in their early mornings.” When he sent out a detachment or an army, he sent them at the beginning of the day.

Sakhr was a merchant, and he would send off his merchandise at the beginning of the day; and he became rich and had much wealth. (At-Tirmidhi and Ahmad)…

Wake up in the morning! Have a good intention!


No comments:

Post a Comment